Re: NEIRG vs Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.laflrc
Date:
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 21:11:39 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.laflrc, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
So, Bryan, how's your GBC train coming along?  Need a train car?  The first one's
free?  :)  Actually, I do have several train parts that you're welcome to use.  I
have a bunch of train wheels & coupler magnets.

Steve

1)  I NEVER said I was building a train.  Just a pair of stations.

2)  I said I need to borrow a car and a couple pieces of straight track to
confirm the stations work.

3)  I am wondering how we use the whole 3-way polarity switch contraption (TWPSC
for short, not to be confused with the GBC) for the train setup  :)

4)  Haven't messed with GBC train station.  I am actually working on another GBC
module though.  AARRGGHHH, this thing just won't go away  :)

Bryan