Re: NEIRG vs Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.laflrc
Date:
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 19:26:09 GMT

On Tue, August 23, 2005 11:33 am, Bryan Bonahoom wrote:
I think NEIRG missed us too...I exchanged email with the guy that runs the games
for Science Central (Lou).  Lou said there were only 2 Lego entries (there are
normally about 15).

The attendance for the summer games are usually lower than the winter games.  But,
only two LEGO entries?

Well, hopefully, things will be bigger in Feb.

I'm curious how the maze event did.

I know that Greg, John and Kirby have come up before from Lafayette...Brian D
was planning on coming (funny thing, I have never seen Brian "compete")  :(

Brian D. keeps talking about how I've drawn him into this all-consuming pit of
LEGO-ness.  Funny, he doesn't complain about doing it, only that he no longer has
any free time for the rest of his life.  :)

I gave my nephew, Brandon, a GBC train car to take back to his train club in Va.
They were at BrickFest, and plan to build a GBC into their next train layout.

So, Bryan, how's your GBC train coming along?  Need a train car?  The first one's
free?  :)  Actually, I do have several train parts that you're welcome to use.  I
have a bunch of train wheels & coupler magnets.

Steve