Subject:
'05 FLL meetings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.laflrc
Date:
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 15:27:08 GMT

Well, I guess we might as well talk about this here than trying to do it via
e-mail.

I think we should start our meetings either the Sunday after Labor Day (8-11) or
sometime the week of Labor Day.  I think it would be nice to have at least 1 or
2 meetings before we get the FLL stuff just to go over basics with the kids and
maybe do some base robot work.

As far as days of the week to meet, I'm pretty open, no Saturdays until we are
right at the end (Purdue football games), Sundays are much better.  During the
week, I can probably do just about any day.

John