Re: tic-tac-toe bots
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.laflrc
Date:
Fri, 4 Nov 2005 14:28:43 GMT

On Fri, November 4, 2005 9:00 am, John Brost wrote:
In lugnet.org.us.laflrc, Steve Hassenplug wrote:

Why does it need to be limited to a single RCX?

It just seems like we would probably be handing 1st place (or the top few spots)
to builders who had the time & resources to build 2 rcx robots or 2 separate
robots.

I'm ok with that.  :)  But, of course, you guys know I'll spend the time & resources
to build such a robot.

I'm not sure we should do this.  Yes, most people who are likely to
participate have the resources to field multiple-rcx entries.  But not everybody
could (or would want to).  Do we want to "require" multiple RCX entries to be
competitive?

I'm OK with that.

Anyone else?

Steve