Re: IndyLUG meeting soon?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 14:33:51 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Mark Peterson writes:
We need to get together, we haven't since december.  We need to decide when
and where.  Saturday afternoons are the only time I have available the 13,
20, or 27 of july works right now for me?  Any suggetions from anyone else?
Hopefully we can meet at Steve Martins house but if not I think I can get a
library room.

We need to do something. Post here or e-mail me

Mark
IndyLUG

I can't do the 27th.  How about the 28th?  Otherwise, someone else will have
to host.

Steve Martin