Re: Is IndyLug meeting anytime soon?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 19:15:58 GMT

Was someone going to contact a train show sponsor about us participating?

Here's a list of the next events:

Great American Train Show - 10/19-20, 2002, 1/18-19, 2003
http://www.greatamericantrainshow.com/maps/IND1002/INDTInfo/index.html

Great Midwest Train Show - Wheaton, Illinois
http://www.greatmidwesttrainshow.com

I think the October show would be too soon to get into, since I'm not sure
how mobile Steve's stuff is. The Midwest one might be interesting, once in a
while, but it's a hike up to the west side of Chicago.

I'll give GATS a call to see what the deal is to get invited to exhibit. We
need to know roughly how much space we need for the layout, but we can
figure that out once we get invited there. I've been involved with planning
these shows when I was at WAMALUG and several train clubs, so I can help
coordinate it.

Eric