Re: IndyLUG meeting soon?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 14:55:15 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Brian B. Alano writes:
Steve Martin wrote:
In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Mark Peterson writes:

It looks like quite a few can make the 28th, Steve can we have the meeting
on july 28th maybe around 4 at your house?

Sound great.  Are we going to chip in and order Pizza again?  If so, we
could do that and every one could bring a two-liter and a bag of chips.

Steve

Fine with me. I've never been to a LUG meeting before. Is there anything
else I
should prepare for and/or bring? What about children (F age 10, M age 6)?

We really haven't discussed kids at get togethers.  Let's go ahead and try
this time.  My kids will be around anyway (M 4y, F 3y, M 5mo).  I imagine,
they'd rather play amongst themselves.  If your spouse could come as well
that will probably make things easier.

BTW, can everyone who is planning on making it email me with a head count at
steve.martin@inin.com to confirm.  It's not a huge deal.  I just want to get
a rough estimate.  Please don't let it deter anyone from bringing last
minute guests.

Regards,
Steve