    track plan and parts needed —Jeramy Spurgeon
   Here is my latest attempt at the track layout. please send feedback on what you think. (URL) are the parts i need to complete the new roundhouse. if anyone is willing to sell me any of these (saves the pain of waitning for mail or ordering from (...) (21 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

        Re: track plan and parts needed —Leah Cardaci
   (...) I like the larger center space which should make it easier to set up buildings inside the layout. The city block looks beter organized than your last plan and should provide plenty of blocks for members to fill. However, I noticed there (...) (21 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

        Layout Ideas —Thomas Garrison
   I don't have a concrete layout, but I do have some ideas, specs, and issues, at least some of which need to be decided upon before we can decide on a layout. General Design Principles for the Layout: (1) The layout should be designed to consist of (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

        Re: Layout Ideas —John Moore
   If the tracks in the rail yard could be elevated by 2 bricks high we can use a decoupling system from underneath and not have to be concerned so much about how close the tracks are together. The only problem I have ran into in figuring this out is (...) (21 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

        Re: Layout Ideas —John Moore
   Correction to my last posting concerning the under track mounted decoupler system. With only a slight adjustment, (removal of a piece I didn't need) the system I designed for under track mounting is passable by all normal cars and motors and seems (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

        Train Zoning (was Re: Layout Ideas) —Brian B. Alano
   Also, will any locomotives or (...) Would it be more concise to specify a max wheelbase (distance between the centers of rotation of the bogeys) and max overhang (distance from the center of the bogey to the end of the structure)? We could be even (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)