Subject:
track plan and parts needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 2003 18:01:53 GMT

Here is my latest attempt at the track layout.  please send feedback on what
you think.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/beatnik/indylug/pass_two.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/beatnik/indylug/pass_two.tdl

these are the parts i need to complete the new roundhouse. if anyone is
willing to sell me any of these (saves the pain of waitning for mail or
ordering from different bricklink stores)

1 x 6 arch lt. grey (need 10)
http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=3455

1 x 2 hinge top lt. grey (need 10)
http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=3830

1 x 2 hinge base lt. grey (need 10)
http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=3831

1 x 1 x 2 shutter holder lt. grey (need 4)
http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=3581

wing 6 x 12 left lt. grey (need 8)
http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=30355

wing 6 x 12 right lt. grey (need 8)
http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=30356

wedge left lt. grey (need 1)
http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=6565

wedge right lt. grey (need 1)
http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=6564

brick 1 x 1 lt. grey (need 100)
http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=3005

brick 1 x 2 lt. grey (need 100)
http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/search.cgi?q=3004

also need any bulk green (preferably 2 x 4, 2 x 2, 10 x 20, 12 x 24, 8 x 16,
4 x 12)
and any off color baseplates (32 x 32, 16 x 32) that anyone is willing to
part with.

if you have a request or need brick yourself, e-mail a list and i will see
what i have.