Re: track plan and parts needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Sat, 1 Feb 2003 18:59:02 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Jeramy Spurgeon writes:
Here is my latest attempt at the track layout.  please send feedback on what
you think.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/beatnik/indylug/pass_two.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/beatnik/indylug/pass_two.tdl

I like the larger center space which should make it easier to set up
buildings inside the layout. The city block looks beter organized than your
last plan and should provide plenty of blocks for members to fill.

However, I noticed there doesn't seem to be any place for the walled-in
castle city that Steve M mentioned, so that might be a problem.

-L