 Organizations / United States / IndyLUG / 269 (-20)
  Train poll

I don't know how many of you read the train group, but since we are doinging a train layout, here is a poll you might want to chime in on: (URL) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: December meeting

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Steve Martin writes: <snip> (...) I might be able to build some, but I don't know what these look like. Can someone post a description or picture? TIA -L (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Website question

(...) Not a problem...got plenty of space on the server, as long as we don't overdo it. Eric (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Website question

(...) And the big question: provide space? SteveM (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Website question

(...) Definitely doable. I have ASPUpload, a thumbnailer, as well as .NET that handles uploads. If Jeremy does a sample layout for it, I'll do the back-end code to make it work. Eric (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Our logo

It just occurred to me that if we are going to make the capitalization of our club title "IndyLUG", then we should reflect that in our logo (it is currently all caps). I've made a first pass. The .ldr file is at: (URL) don't know how to render it. (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Website question

I was wondering if on our members page we could have a space to upload pictures of our mocs and the like, Also I think the gallery should be files not links to Brickshelf then they will be faster to load. It would be nice to up load all related (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: December meeting

(...) Things did go well. There seems to be quite a bit more stuff to take care of. BTW, Steve McD didn't quite finish the container yard (although he got a lot done and I love the building he built for it). I worked on it some more yesterday. We (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: December meeting

(...) For the roundhouse, I think we are going to run it from a controller with polarity switches, so don't worry about that for now. Steve BTW, I think I have enough power supplies and controllers, but could some of you bring an extra or two in (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: December meeting

(...) I think the extra build on session saturday went well. We got the posts painted, possibly one more coat. The round house is complete and working. Jeremy worked on spicing wire and decided to use a different wire than steve had. Steve Mcd. (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: December meeting

(...) Steve McD, I wasn't able to make a DLL for the control system: not enough time to climb the curve or even to set up a Windoze development environment. For now, I think I'll try to bang out something quick and dirty, but hopefully still (...) (22 years ago, 15-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Motorized Point

*snip* (...) ...I HIGHLY recommend Jeff's design that is mentioned above for non-modified point applications. Excellent track record with that one (pun intended)! Ed (22 years ago, 14-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Motorized Point

(...) Yes, the motor can be above (as shown), below, or behind (further from the track) the drive train without significant design change or increase in volume. You can easily put it to the left or right of the drive train, but that's harder to (...) (22 years ago, 14-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Motorized Point

(...) Nifty. This looks like pretty optimal in terms of horizontal space. Can the design be easily adapted to a lower profile (motor beside the mechanism) when horizontal space is plentiful? Putting the motor beneath the mechanism looks okay (I (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Motorized Point

(...) Nice innovative work. I appreciate the LDraw file too. Thanks, Ed (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: December meeting

here are the pictures (URL) is more when i get time mark (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Motorized Point

Round about 62 total, but mostly that's plates and bricks. (...) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: December meeting

There you go covering for me again ;-) (...) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: December meeting

(...) It will start at 4 PM. I'll probably not be able to help build very much unless someone's SO comes and wants to watch my kids. (...) No. (...) Not sure. It won't take much paint or much time. (...) Yep. (...) I'm borrowing an air compressor (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: Motorized Point

(...) Nice design, Looks like it uses a lot of pieces. How many more does it use? mark (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact