Re: Website question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 21:18:04 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Eric Smith writes:
In lugnet.org.us.indylug, Mark Peterson writes:
I was wondering if on our members page we could have a space to upload
pictures of our mocs and the like,
Also I think the gallery should be files not links to Brickshelf then they
will be faster to load.  It would be nice to up load all related pictures to
IndyLUG.org instead of brickshelf.

Just thinking out loud. Let me know what you think
mark

Definitely doable. I have ASPUpload, a thumbnailer, as well as .NET that
handles uploads. If Jeremy does a sample layout for it, I'll do the back-end
code to make it work.

Eric

And the big question: provide space?

SteveM