Re: Motorized Point
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 21:56:44 GMT

*snip*

One modification I did try was to use it on an unmodified point. I didn't get
past proof-of-concept. The final outcome would probably be 2 or 3 studs wider and
1 brick taller (4 x 9 x 7) than the current design. Anyway, Jeff Elliott already
has a working design (http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=10867) for
an unmodified point, and it's only slightly larger than that (8 x 7 x 5). Plus he
found a place for a door, which I could not. :-)

...I HIGHLY recommend Jeff's design that is mentioned above for non-modified
point applications.  Excellent track record with that one (pun intended)!

Ed