Subject:
Our logo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 21:04:06 GMT

It just occurred to me that if we are going to make the capitalization of
our club title "IndyLUG", then we should reflect that in our logo (it is
currently all caps).  I've made a first pass.  The .ldr file is at:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/martinsa/IndyLUG/indylug2.ldr

I don't know how to render it.  Maybe whoever else did that before could
render this one.

Let me know what you all think.

Regards,
Steve