 Organizations / United States / GardenSLUG / 382 (-10)
  Re: GardenSLUG Successful at the Greenhouse

Eric (...) Done that but doesn't look too good as nobody even want to comment on it. Check the Mecha side bar or (URL) there was another MB that had a mecha docking facility but could not remember off hand who did it. Regards, ACPin & Sons (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: GardenSLUG Successful at the Greenhouse

As for a LUCNY/GardenSlug event -- I am all for it and I think Wayne Sardullo was trying to gauge interest several weeks ago but did not get any solid answers then. December seems so very far off -- too far to really plan for at this point. LUNCY (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: GardenSLUG Successful at the Greenhouse

lil snip (...) Absolutely! With just a little notice we can meet there just about anytime. If we want to display again, we may even get a little press. More specifically, they will be having a holiday event on December 7, 2003. That whole back of (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: GardenSLUG Successful at the Greenhouse

(...) LOL! That's one of the GardenSLUG member's Daughter. e (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: GardenSLUG Successful at the Greenhouse

does that little girls parents know you abducted her and forced her to do yard work with Jama? I've told you once, and I'll tell you twice, leave the children alone, they might think you giants are there parents and never want to leave....i've seen (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: GardenSLUG Successful at the Greenhouse

(...) absolutely beautiful. I felt at home. The Green House manager was also very kind and she seemed genuienly glad we (GardenSLUG) was there at the event. We have standing offers to display and hold meetings at the Green House in the future. I say (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: GardenSLUG Successful at the Greenhouse

Pictures also on Brickshelf: (URL) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  GardenSLUG Successful at the Greenhouse

Well, the weather didn't cooperate but we still had a good turnout for our display at Donaldson's Greenhouse in Mansfield, NJ. Visitors young and old pointed, oohed and ahhed at our 11 plate moonbase and Eric's 1st class mecha display. Questions (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  Re: GardenSLUG to the Greenhouse

Two more links: Club Events (URL) Page: (URL) e! (21 years ago, 24-May-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

  GardenSLUG to the Greenhouse

Well gang, we have our second opportunity to present our stuff to the public. A local greenhouse here in Hackettstown will be having a day-long festival called "Perennial Fest". Going from 10 AM to 6 PM on Saturday, June 7th they have invited our (...) (21 years ago, 24-May-03, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact