 Organizations / United States / 407
Re: Brickfest thanks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.us.nclug
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 20:13:56 GMT

"James J. Trobaugh" <thinice@avana.net> wrote in message

[ .... snipped ... ]

You know there is a Greenberg show in December in Charlotte, North • Carolina
has the NCLUG looked into doing a display at that show? Its some easy • money
and they love LEGO displays, WAMALUG will tell you that.

jt

Enlighten us!  Charlotte is about two hours south of Raleigh ... what's
involved in a Greenburg show?  What do you mean by "easy money"?

FUT:  lugnet.org.us.nclug