 Organizations / United States / 395
Re: Brickfest thanks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug, lugnet.org.us
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 13:11:10 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.org.us.wamalug, Jason Rowoldt writes:
[...]
Seriously, though, thanks for hosting this excellent event. Everyone I met
was very nice and helpful and I had some great conversations. I am motivated
to do some cool things with LEGO now and build and build.
[...]

I want thank everyone who took the time to take photos and put them up for
others to see who weren't able to make it -- especially the ones showing
people having fun talking in groups, building in piles of LEGO, and playing
the pirate game.  It sounds like it was a total blast, and I wish so badly
that we could have come.

Seconded all the way around!  I would have loved to have come as well but with
getting ready for the baby and what seems like 100 other things going on right
now I couldn't make it.  Now next year the baby will still be... a baby so I
don't know if that will be a possibility either.

Unfortunately not many people from the New England did make it.  Maybe sometime
we can make a big group trip out of it and either carpool or all take the train
together.

Maybe next year if the timing is right I can get one weekend off to come down
with a promise of recipricating with my wife at some point.

Hey once these NY/NJ/PA and UNY LUG's get going there will be an almost solid
coridor of LUG's/LTC's up and down the East Coast and that should hopefully
translate into some inter group meetings at some point.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

View My Creations at: