 Organizations / SciBrick / 201
  Re: SciBrick is looking for you!

(...) I would like everyone to know that Eric Sophie is no longer a member of SciBrick, and his post (albeit a repost of a message that went out a year ago) is not endorsed by SciBrick's leadership nor its membership (that I am aware of). There is (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.scibrick, FTX) !!

  Re: SciBrick is looking for you!

* As written to a friend asking what the heck is going on: I wrote~ Well, I quit SciBrick after Brick Fest. I posted something in my compter that I had for a while that I wrote about SciBrick. I forgot I posted it already a year ago. Then because I (...) (20 years ago, 24-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.scibrick)

  Re: SciBrick is looking for you!

(...) Eric, This specifically is something I disagree with. People with "no good MOCs" are people who could use some help getting better. People who "dont want to pound the pavement looking for exhibits" have lives outside of LEGO and should be able (...) (20 years ago, 24-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.scibrick)

  Re: SciBrick is looking for you!

One last thing and then I'm done for the next few days.. I need a break from Lugnet and all.. again, if anyone wants to contact me privately about this, you can email me. Please feel free - but I'm beginning to lose my composure and so I'm gonna (...) (20 years ago, 24-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.scibrick)

  Re: SciBrick is looking for you!

(...) It was reliant upon you to abide by my vision when you joined. Not chip away at the prestigeous org I intended to put in place. e (20 years ago, 24-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.scibrick)

  Re: SciBrick is looking for you!

(...) Wait wait wait now, YOUR VISION? You see, that there highlights exactly what went wrong. It was never supposed to be, nor should it have been, YOUR vision. It was always supposed to be OUR vision. We are (or were, until this discussion (...) (20 years ago, 25-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.scibrick) !

  Re: SciBrick is looking for you!

Sorry for prolonging this, but a few things in the post below trouble me. I have no vested interest in Sci-Brick, nor do I have a specific problem with any of the parties involved, but when I detect illogic, and stated aims in disparity with actions (...) (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.scibrick)

  Re: SciBrick is looking for you!

Sir, you rasie good points and you have touched on areas where some confusion has ocurred. I would like to formulate a response out of respect for you and the whole situation. Expect it. e P.S. Building Mech Bay 07 (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.scibrick)