 Organizations / Italia / ItLUG / 2469
Re: GBC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.it.itlug, lugnet.events.legoworld
Date:
Wed, 14 Sep 2005 09:18:19 GMT

FUT to lugnet.events.legoworld

   Bonjour Jean-Louis

Hi Mario,

   Yes, as Filippo said, there will be a group of us bringing some GBC modules at Legoworld.

Good :-)

   I’m glad to accept your offer, I agree with you that a bigger GBC is more impressive than two smaller ones. However, I thought that De Bouwsteen was providing a dedicated place for ALL the GBC modules. Isn’t that the case? I imagine that there will be GBC modules from De Bouwsteen members, but also from Germany, Belgium etc.

I posted an announce on http://news.lugnet.com/events/legoworld/ and some others location on lugnet. I don’t think, at this moment, that debouwsteen will organize a place dedicated to GBC. When i saw Paul (on organizator from debouwsteen) in july in france, he told me that they won’t organize it (they have a lot of thing to do), but we can organize it with other LUG, if we want. Maybe i misunderstood something, so if you read me Paul, correct me :-)

So i thought it’s time to organize it :-), and i will try to manage it.

Of course this big GBC will not be labeled “FreeLUG’s GBC” (don’t think we want to have all the glory for your MOC :-)) but “ALL LUG’s(itlug, freelug and every lug which want to join us) GBC”

So if you’re ok with this idea, let me know (not necessary now, but in a few days) how many modules do you bring and how much place you will need. we will see after with legoworld organization to have enough place for all your GBC’s module.

Ciao and see you soon,

Jean-Louis