 Organizations / Italia / ItLUG / 2468
Re: GBC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.it.itlug
Date:
Wed, 14 Sep 2005 08:59:14 GMT

In lugnet.org.it.itlug, Jean-Louis Bergamo wrote:
Hello Itlug,

I don't read very well italian, but i think you're talking about Great Ball
Contraption.

If you plan to bring some modules at LEGOWorld 2005, and want to make a big GBC,
you're welcome to join FreeLUG's GBC. the goal is to make one big GBC, instead
of two smaller one.

If you like this idea, please let me know how many modules your will bring with
you. We will make you a good place :-)

Bonjour Jean-Louis

Yes, as Filippo said, there will be a group of us bringing some GBC modules at
Legoworld.

I'm glad to accept your offer, I agree with you that a bigger GBC is more
impressive than two smaller ones. However, I thought that De Bouwsteen was
providing a dedicated place for ALL the GBC modules. Isn't that the case?
I imagine that there will be GBC modules from De Bouwsteen members, but also
from Germany, Belgium etc.

Did your receive instructions from De Bouwsteen on this topic?

Ciao
Mario