 Organizations / Italia / ItLUG / 2466
Re: GBC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.it.itlug
Date:
Wed, 14 Sep 2005 08:18:50 GMT

Hello Itlug,

I don't read very well italian, but i think you're talking about Great Ball
Contraption.

If you plan to bring some modules at LEGOWorld 2005, and want to make a big GBC,
you're welcome to join FreeLUG's GBC. the goal is to make one big GBC, instead
of two smaller one.

If you like this idea, please let me know how many modules your will bring with
you. We will make you a good place :-)

See you at LEGOworld,

Ciao,

Jean-Louis Bergamo (yes my father is italian, but i don't speak italian :-/ )