 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 434
Re: Table Inventory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 18:59:43 GMT

Kevin Wilson wrote:

Bryan Wong wrote:
I've got a table that's 30" x 72".  Haven't measured the height, but it's
probably the standard 35 5/8".

Yay Bryan! Better check the height - 29" is the more usual standard
height for the folding tables, and dining tables can be even less. Deans
are special PNLTC design tables and that standard is high-ish by design.

If anyone wants any of the above tables made up, we have a wood worker that
knows how to make them and is quite cheap in relation to store bought tables...

Dean, is there a chance of having the tables clear to work on for an
in-person design meeting either fri night or at the weekend? I can bring
my table and enough bifold doors to stand in for Bryan's table while we
work things out.

Sure. It's just holding storage right now.
Will we need to move them?
Or just use them as is?

Dean
--