 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 428
Re: Table Inventory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 05:37:29 GMT

Bryan Wong wrote:
I've got a table that's 30" x 72".  Haven't measured the height, but it's
probably the standard 35 5/8".

Yay Bryan! Better check the height - 29" is the more usual standard
height for the folding tables, and dining tables can be even less. Deans
are special PNLTC design tables and that standard is high-ish by design.

Dean, is there a chance of having the tables clear to work on for an
in-person design meeting either fri night or at the weekend? I can bring
my table and enough bifold doors to stand in for Bryan's table while we
work things out.

Kevin
Personal Lego Web page:
City Park: Limited edition kit