 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 424
Re: Table Inventory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 03:51:18 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Robin Sather writes:
It seems a little crazy to pay for renting tables.

Isn't there anyone else in the club that can possibly grag a couple of
tables from somewhere?  Speak up, you lurkers ...

Hehe "speak up you lurkers" always works!

I've got a table that's 30" x 72".  Haven't measured the height, but it's
probably the standard 35 5/8".

I only have access to a big car on Saturday, so bringing it to the show
shouldn't be a problem.  But bringing it home will be more problematic.
Perhaps one of you can take it home with you temporarily.

Bryan