 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 1504
  (canceled)

  Re: How to transport Lego models...

Hi Geordan, (...) transported something like that before, I'd suggest putting your model in a box surrounded by bubble wrap. Stand your model upright and make sure it's supported on all sides by the bubble wrap. I also think that some pieces will (...) (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: How to transport Lego models...

(...) Geordan, I'm not VLC, but I'l take this one anyway since I routinely transport 10 mecha per meeting. Padding is good. Seperation of limbs is better. Anytime you can justify keeping parts that swing or move seperated from one another, it's a (...) (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: How to transport Lego models...

(...) get. If stuff snaps off, at least it's contained and I can just replace it once I get to where I'm going. :^) Looking forward to meeting all of you. ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: How to transport Lego models...

Hi Geordan, (...) Hey, as far as I'm concerned, bring everything you can. We all LOVE to see stuff!! I know it's a pain to transport some models, but if you're willing and able to, I know you'll find a very appreciative audience. (...) My (...) (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  (canceled)

  (canceled)

  (canceled)

  (canceled)

  (canceled)

  Re: How to transport Lego models...

(...) Well, my AAM and Transport plane, and some assorted other small MOCs. Also, expect to see a new mecha that I plane to co-build with Jeremy Sproat this weekend, since he's coming to visit me. :^) Anyone who wants to make the drive is welcome to (...) (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: How to transport Lego models...

(...) Niceness! (...) Cool! (...) Conrats guys! to meet Jeremy and hang out. (...) Awwwwww, wish I could be there. (...) bummer, won't work for me, it would be a lot of fun, may I ask what scale your mecha will be in? C'ya -Geordan- (...) (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: How to transport Lego models...

(...) My method involves clear shoebox-sized boxes so I can find things easier. THis isn't practical for most folks, but it works for me. -Dave (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: How to transport Lego models...

Geordan Hankinson at geordanh@yahoo.ca wrote: <snip> (...) <snip> (...) Most likely minifig scale. ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: How to transport Lego models...

Hi Geordan, Did you ever tried to put an creation into an box and surrounding the structure with the loose tempex foam bananas or chips ? The structure wont be able to mve if you filled the box uptoo the edge. The stuff is reuseable and you will be (...) (23 years ago, 9-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: How to transport Lego models...

(...) Hi Nico, thanks for the help, But may I ask, what is tempex foam? Is it the carboard that is used to package some fruits like oranges? Even still, I think I'm just going to disassemble parts of it, and lay it down in a padded box, thanks (...) (23 years ago, 9-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)