 Organizations / Canada / VLC / *110 (-20)
  Re: Meeting this Friday

(...) Please see this post. Todd has offered to cancel the post but he needs information to do so. (URL) Kingsley The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: Meeting this Friday

(...) For what it's worth, it looks like Dave has asked for the post to be cancelled, but I do still have a general question of how this type of situation will be resolved if the original poster either can't be got a hold of, or doesn't cooperate in (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: Meeting this Friday

I certainly do not want to get a court order to have this taking care of. Yes, we are very upset. What upsets me more is that there seems to be no way or no one willing to remove this post containing our private information. We took a risk in having (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: Meeting this Friday

(...) Interesting, to be sure! Does the Lugnet front-page disclaimer cover this sort of thing, along the lines of: "All content is provided as is"? Dave! (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Meeting this Friday

(...) You should cancel the message. Your newsreader probably has a function to do this somewhere. [ followup-to .admin.general ] (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Meeting this Friday

(...) IMMEDIATELY! I'm curious as to how Todd is going to handle issues like this. This seems like a very reasonable request to remove personal information. I just can't see how Todd can avoid canceling messages (or are folks who are truly concerned (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc, lugnet.admin.general)

  RE: Meeting this Friday

Hi Alexandria, I'm really sorry. I screwed up. Big time. Please accept my sincerest apologies. I made a mistake about where the original message came from. I thought I was replying to the email containing the address, but I see that I was mistaken. (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: Meeting this Friday

Dear Dave: We are absolutely outraged by your ignorance in publicly issuing this address. It has been said and mentioned time and time again in e-mails to NOT post this address in any way, shape or form publicly. We have our reasons for maintaining (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: Millenium Falcon, anyone?

(...) meeting. (...) The only thing that offends me is as an owner/builder of this set is that I think Lego could have made it look less like something I did when I was twelve. Great ship, would not be caught dead without the model, but somehow the (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Millenium Falcon, anyone?

Hi, This is probably gonna annoy some people, but I'll take a chance anyways. I've picked up a Millenium Falcon from TRU recently and I'm offering it to anybody in the Vancouver area for $149.99 - 20% + tax = $136.79 (which is what I paid for it). (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  (canceled)

  Meeting this Friday

Where is the Town meeting this Friday, I am new to Vancouver, so specific directions would help. Silas a new VLC member (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  I'll miss you all this friday ...

Hi all, Just posting to say that I will be out of town for friday's meeting, and I'll sorely miss it! Please take beaucoup pix (Thanks in advance, X ;-), and I'll see you all in a month or so. Robin (24 years ago, 11-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: Good stores in Victoria?

(...) Some damn kid with a pin no doubt. GRIN Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: Good stores in Victoria?

It's been a while since you were in Victoria James, I am sad to inform you that Red Balloon is no more. Silas James Powell wrote in message ... (...) any (...) or (...) can (...) at (...) is (...) but if (...) Steve (...) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: TOWN meeting

Easy to get around eh... OK I guess it doesn't have any curves then! They are what cause the problem. I'll be bringing a couple of houses and the open-air market and a formal park/garden, at least, and maybe a couple of other things, plus lots of (...) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: TOWN meeting

(...) I'm going to have at least two items. Depends on my time. A MINT building and a commuter rail. (Not telling what kind) [Kevin, don't worry, this one will be easy to get around... GRIN] Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Re: Good stores in Victoria?

(...) Not sure about cheaper, that is really a set/set comparison, usually you can find stuff cheaper in the US. There is little to be had in the way of good/different lego now in the Victoria area, you might check the Zellers at Tillicum Mall for (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  TOWN meeting

just wondering what everyone is creating for the town at the next meeting? I'm tossing around a few ideas in my head, but am not sure. Hopefully we will have another great turnout. Xandria -- This message was created entirely hands-free with Dragon (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

  Good stores in Victoria?

I'm going to be in Victoria on Saturday and I was wondering if there were any good stores to hit for LEGO finds? Anything I wouldn't find in the States or places that would be cheaper than the States? Thanks! (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact