 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 102
Re: Millenium Falcon, anyone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 23:53:26 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Bryan Wong writes:
Hi,

This is probably gonna annoy some people, but I'll take a chance anyways.

I've picked up a Millenium Falcon from TRU recently and I'm offering it to
anybody in the Vancouver area for $149.99 - 20% + tax = $136.79 (which is what
I paid for it).  If you want it, write to my email address.  Please let me
know by this Friday so that we can hopefully exchange the goods at the • meeting.

Otherwise I'm probably gonna auction it off at eBay.

Sorry if this offends anybody.

Bryan

The only thing that offends me is as an owner/builder of this set is that I
think Lego could have made it look less like something I did when I was
twelve.  Great ship, would not be caught dead without the model, but somehow
the only way to make it look right is with two MF sets to fill in the
"official" holes and color weirdness.
Sell away, some folk can't seem to find em anywhere, or don't live near TRU,
so you are okay IMHO.
Aaron