 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 103
Re: Meeting this Friday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 03:00:15 GMT

Dear Dave:

We are absolutely outraged by your ignorance in publicly issuing this address.  It has been said and mentioned time and time again in e-mails to NOT post this
address in any way, shape or form publicly.

We have our reasons for maintaining some anonymity, and they are very valid personal reasons.

It was stated in each and every e-mail:

"In order to maintain a sense of order and control (for example, unknown people
arriving and causing problems for members) during the meetings, it is requested that the exact
location of meetings be kept out of any public forums. "

We are very disappointed by this lack of respect.

Todd, please have opposed above bearing the address removed from his forum IMMEDIATELY!

Xandria & Dean Husby