 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 104
RE: Meeting this Friday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 03:25:05 GMT

Hi Alexandria,

I'm really sorry. I screwed up. Big time.

Please accept my sincerest apologies.

I made a mistake about where the original message came from. I thought I was replying to the email containing the address, but I see that I was mistaken.

I should have just posted:

Try going to:

http://www.mybc.com/scripts/staticpage.dll?ep=9002&ck=&ver=hb1.3

And typing in the address.

Please feel free to ream me out in public. I deserve it. I'll gladly humiliate myself somehow.

Dave Hylands