 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 109
Re: Meeting this Friday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 19:32:42 GMT

Alexandria wrote:

I certainly do not want to get a court order to have this taking care of.  Yes, we
are very upset.  What upsets me more is that there seems to be no way or no one
willing to remove this post containing our private information.  We took a risk in
having the meetings at our building, but thought that it would be worth it and were
hoping that people would comply with our desires.

Who do I have to talk to?  Why can't this be taking care of?  Perhaps the best way
is to request the complete removal of the VLC newsgroup.  I can't believe this is
happening.  Despite the damage already done, the damage continues as long as that
post is there.

For what it's worth, it looks like Dave has asked for the post to be
cancelled, but I do still have a general question of how this type of
situation will be resolved if the original poster either can't be got a
hold of, or doesn't cooperate in cancelling the post.

I sure hope there is a resolution short of court orders.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com