Re: Meeting this Friday
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 03:14:52 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.vlc, Dave Hylands writes:
You can get a map of the location, or directions from some other location:

A map to the location:

http://www.mybc.com/scripts/map.dll?mad=Address removed to protect privacty...

We are absolutely outraged by your ignorance in publicly issuing
this address.  It has been said and mentioned time and time again in e-mails
to NOT post this address in any way, shape or form publicly.

Hey Wamaluggers,

We do not have any privacy issues like this about our meetings, do we?  If so,
I guess I would like to know, so we can avoid messgages like:

http://www.lugnet.com/org/ca/vlc/?n=103

Thanks in advance!

Will