 Organizations / Canada / VLC / 92
91  |  93
Subject:
TOWN meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 23:18:06 GMT

just wondering what everyone is creating for the town at the next
meeting?  I'm tossing around a few ideas in my head, but am not sure.
Hopefully we will have another great turnout.

Xandria

--
This message was created entirely hands-free with Dragon
NaturallySpeaking software.

Living With RSI:
{information regarding repetitive strain injury as a result of computer
use}
http://www.akasa.bc.ca/rsi/

Xandria's LEGO® Realm:
{Xandria's personal LEGO® journey}
http://www.akasa.bc.ca/xanlego

Vancouver LEGO® Club:
{For those who enjoy the limitless possibilities of LEGO®}
http://www.akasa.bc.ca/vlc