 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9972
Re: Deep Yellow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 19:42:10 GMT

when you sit and play my fantastic robot and I start

So, how's that robot coming along?

I found something in NQC that may be helpful when testing your robot.  Usually,
that would be when you're debugging, but I'm sure you won't need to debug.

This function:
SetRandomSeed(n);

will allow you to seed the random number generator, so it will make the same
series of random moves every time you play it.

Steve
"Steve is WAY smarter than me."  -C.M.