 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9964
Re: Deep Yellow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 15:35:38 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
I see the board mounting pictures on the web site have been updated:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-013104/lego-013104-rules.html

Thanks.  :)

Last night, I played my first Connect Four game against my robot.  Actually, I
played about six or seven games.

My robot can do everything, but actually drop the chips.  All other movement and
sensing is programmed and working.

That sounds great!  Just to make sure, confirm your board is similar to Derek's:

Dimensions as per this diagram:
http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/nglcl/connectfourdims.jpg

A = 20 Studs, 20 Studs
B = 33 Studs, 33 Studs
C = 31 Studs, 31 Studs
D = 7 Studs, 7 Studs

We've found there may be some difference between revs of boards here in Canada,
and god knows if there are in the US.

Calum