 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9966
Re: Deep Yellow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 17:16:34 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:
A = 20 Studs, 20 Studs
B = 33 Studs, 33 Studs
C = 31 Studs, 31 Studs
D = 7 Studs, 7 Studs

I finally got around to measuring my board, and it fits those dimensions
exactly (does it still matter?).

Also, since no one objected to me removing bumps from my pieces, I'm
going to go ahead and do that.

Have we outlawed red+yellow pieces (I gather that someone decided to)?
If so, the rules page really should be updated... (and why?)

Trevyn.