 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9967
9966  |  9968
Subject:
December
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 18:14:47 GMT

And the countdown to Princess Abby's first Christmas has begun!

Beyond that... let's see now...

(checks calendar)

December 12 is the second Friday of the month.

Just starting the ball rolling on the dinner--December's a busy month for many
many people (not particularly yours truly, but that's neither here nor there),
so throw out ideas/conflicts in schedules/the like...

Not usurping Calum by any stretch of the imagination, but would love to pen in
dinner for the month.

Dave K