 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9970
Re: December
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 19:31:40 GMT

I have a big conflict with next Friday.  I might still be able to come,
but I'll need to be picked up from Kipling just before dinner and
dropped back off at 8:30.

I could probably pick you up and drop you off.

Unfortunately this also means I won't be able to show off my new toy.
But it's not Lego so it's not that big of a deal. :-)

No, because it's MADE OF MEGABLOKS.  :)

How is this Friday for people?

Calum