 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9974
Re: December
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 20:49:55 GMT

Jeff Van Winden wrote:

Both this and Next Friday are a no go for me. This Friday I'm heading out to the
slopes for the weekend :)  Next Friday I Could make a 30 minute appearence but
then I would have to go (I already have dinner plans that night) Could we do a
Saturday??

Well this Saturday is out for me because I'll be in London but the
following Saturday would work.  And I'd be able to show of my new toy,
but it's not Lego so it doesn't really matter.

Derek