 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9971
Re: December
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 19:37:28 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:

I could probably pick you up and drop you off.

That would be cool man.

Unfortunately this also means I won't be able to show off my new toy.
But it's not Lego so it's not that big of a deal. :-)

No, because it's MADE OF MEGABLOKS.  :)

How is this Friday for people?

Well I'm heading to London, so I'd be able to drive out instead,
assuming the weather is not too bad.  Again, can't stay too late, but
that would be under my control.

Unfortunately I won't be able to show off my new toy.  But it's not Lego
so it's not that big of a deal. :-)

Derek