 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9969
Re: December
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 18:47:16 GMT

I have a big conflict with next Friday.  I might still be able to come,
but I'll need to be picked up from Kipling just before dinner and
dropped back off at 8:30.

I have to see Infra-man at the Royal as part of a friends birthday
celebration.  Unfortunately finding parking around the Royal is
impossible, quadruplely so on a Friday night so I must take the subway.

Unfortunately this also means I won't be able to show off my new toy.
But it's not Lego so it's not that big of a deal. :-)

Derek

David Koudys wrote:
And the countdown to Princess Abby's first Christmas has begun!

Beyond that... let's see now...

(checks calendar)

December 12 is the second Friday of the month.

Just starting the ball rolling on the dinner--December's a busy month for many
many people (not particularly yours truly, but that's neither here nor there),
so throw out ideas/conflicts in schedules/the like...

Not usurping Calum by any stretch of the imagination, but would love to pen in
dinner for the month.

Dave K