 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9963
9962  |  9964
Subject:
Deep Yellow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 14:16:40 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I see the board mounting pictures on the web site have been updated:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-013104/lego-013104-rules.html

Thanks.  :)

Last night, I played my first Connect Four game against my robot.  Actually, I
played about six or seven games.

My robot can do everything, but actually drop the chips.  All other movement and
sensing is programmed and working.

How's everyone else doing?

Steve