 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9744
Re: DIE... no just jealous
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 19:38:04 GMT

Hi,

thanks for lurking.

[snip]

2.  buy my new book, as published by Sygeress Press (these guys will publish
ANYTHING.. Ask Ralph.

I resemble that remark!
[snip]

"It is a very clever strategy IMHO, and I applaud Chris for thinking of it."
Kevin C.

"You're righting a book? Why cant you be more like your brothers and finish the
basement?" .. Kate Magno

Chris, you write a book.... Righting is something completely different.
Hopefully your Syngress editor catches mistakes like that.

"Chris had some good advice early on that helped."  Allan Bedford

Presumably this means that someone gave Chris good advice... but did he heed it?

Kevin