 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9737
Re: DIE... no just jealous
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 14:00:45 GMT

Hi,

thanks for lurking.

at the risk of being humble,

Whatever else might be at risk around you(1), there's really little or no risk
of THAT, now is there, Chris?

RTL owes ~EVERYTHING~ it has to

Well.... you're certainly a part of what makes rtlT what it is, yes...

1 - blown anything else up lately?