 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9742
Re: DIE... no just jealous
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 16:12:23 GMT

If you can't find any, settle for loud people without self esteem problems.

HI STEVE!!!!

:)

seceretly I know you respect me.

They won't make a "great" group, but it's fun to point and say "Hey, mister,
your robot sucks."

THAT is no longer a problem.

The best part is, these people usually reply with something like "You noticed my
robot?  Thanks."

BTW, Mapquest shows Cambridge is only 8 hours from Toronto.  That's two hours
less than I'll be driving to get to rtl 15...  And (so far) I'll be bringing
five people with me...

yes yes yes, and 18 robots, all in the hopes of winning the grand Prize.

BTW did we mention no one has donated the cool CASH prize yet.

hint hint hint.

Steve
"Steve is way smarter than me." - Chris

BTW I still DO NO regret the overall post of which you extracted that sig quote.
the end result was worth it.