 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9740
Re: DIE... no just jealous
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 15:01:58 GMT

Key to creating a great group:  Start with a few quiet, modest people...

at the risk of being humble, RTL owes ~EVERYTHING~ it has to

~~!!! M E !!!~~

"I love it, I'm some sort of SUPER Genius"  - Chris Magno

If you can't find any, settle for loud people without self esteem problems.

They won't make a "great" group, but it's fun to point and say "Hey, mister,
your robot sucks."

The best part is, these people usually reply with something like "You noticed my
robot?  Thanks."

BTW, Mapquest shows Cambridge is only 8 hours from Toronto.  That's two hours
less than I'll be driving to get to rtl 15...  And (so far) I'll be bringing
five people with me...

Steve
"Steve is way smarter than me." - Chris