 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9623
Re: Hobby Show Approaches (was:Re: train6 Layout request)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 19 Oct 2003 15:58:42 GMT

3)  How is the train layout coming along?

In all seriousness, the reason I keep asking about the layout is that it is one
of the two main anchors of the booth.  I know it's a huge amount of work, but I
do hope you know how much I appreciate it.  I was interested to watch you guys
at the Sept dinner working on the layout, but I haven't heard much in the last
few days.  Is it possible to just get some kind of status update?

Thanks guys!!
Allan B.

Hey Allen, The gang is comming over to my place today to discuss the hobby show
layout and the train 6 layout.

FYI I should be able to be there for all four days (perhaps not the full day on
Saturday) But I can help with setup. (I'll be offically booking the days off
this week)

Jeff VW

Jeff VW