 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9579
Re: train6 Layout request
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 01:44:19 GMT

Allan Bedford wrote:

Allan can be a real pain in the butt.

I TAUGHT him that!!

This is true!

So you can all thank Chris that I'm a pain in the butt.  ;)

Seriously though, Chris had some good advice early on that helped get many
people involved who might not otherwise have jumped onboard.

Allan B.

so what your saying is that the hobby show is a go, because of me.  and by
extension, I'm the leader of the hobby show, AND you can further surmise that
without ~ME~ the hobby show would cease to be.

Chris
"Chris had some good advice early on that helped."  A.B.