 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9577
Re: train6 Layout request
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 23:05:36 GMT

snip

...I've got Allan bugging me about what we're doing and...

snip

Calum

Allan can be a real pain in the butt.

I TAUGHT him that!!

:)

--
Chris
"It is a very clever strategy IMHO, and I applaud Chris for thinking of it."  K.C.