 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9476
    Re: C$ —Rob Stehlik
   (...) I can conform this. I bought a C4 set at Walmart and it does not have interlocking pieces. The box is identical to Michael's (from TRU) and it even shows interlocking pieces on the front. The legs and board itself are the same I would assume. (...) (21 years ago, 3-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: C$ —Calum Tsang
   (...) Sure, it could be an advantage, but I'm going to outline all the stupid whining already: a) "But we already bought the interlocking ones!" b) "But we already own an interlocking one from my sister's son's best friend's toy collection!" We're (...) (21 years ago, 5-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: C$ —Derek Raycraft
     (...) Or like me get both. :-) Use which ever you like, I don't think either type should be required or restricted. Derek (21 years ago, 6-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: C$ —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) Isn't this question already answered in the posted "rules" (yes, it is) (...) I was able to build a device that could easily handle the interlocking chips. And, for the record, the chips I was using seem to be very "LEGO-friendly" sizes. With (...) (21 years ago, 7-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: C$ —Dan Boger
   (...) Booooring. So far, without actually writing any of the code, it seems that our robot's logic code would be something around 10 lines of NQC script. And still be able to beat other robots :) How's that for trash? (21 years ago, 7-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: C$ —Chris Magno
   (...) TOO SLOW!!!! DAN-OH. I've already posted C$ code that beats out anything posted so far!!! if i was not uesing a SLOW 8088 laptop, and a web interface to post I'd search for the link Chris (21 years ago, 7-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)