 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9393
  Re: train5a - Hobby Show Layout

(...) A bridge of ZNAP? A bridge too far. :) This is the great JeffVW layout: (URL) JeffVW, Dave, Jeremy, start submitting what they're putting in. I can take up to one more module. The Fire Station would probably look quite nice in the spot where I (...) (21 years ago, 29-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  RE: train5a - Hobby Show Layout

Guys, Is anyone interested in trying out pbForth with DCC capabilities? I got it working this weekend and I'm going to tune it to use fewer CPU cycles over the next few days. Is there some kind of control functions you'd like to try, like automated (...) (21 years ago, 29-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: train5a - Hobby Show Layout

(...) It wasn't the materials that were worrying me, it was the fact that it cut the back part of the booth in half. All the ducking and the weaving and the banging of the head...... pain....... oy! (...) Is it correct to think that the other (...) (21 years ago, 29-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: train5a - Hobby Show Layout

(...) THe firestation needs 4 studs on the module next to it. Or I just cut it down and lose a parking bay, which I was tentatively planning--3 bays down to 2 'cause I only have 2 complete sets of top rails for garage doors anyway, but then the (...) (21 years ago, 29-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: train5a - Hobby Show Layout

(...) Yes, I figured that if we wanted some trains to run through this area, we could... The same goes for the back end (where the ? is) We can extend that if need be to put in a small yard.... (...) That is what the module was there for... I know (...) (21 years ago, 29-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: train5a - Hobby Show Layout

(...) I walked by your fire hall on the weekend, and although I wasn't paying a great deal of attention, my impression was it only has two bays in the side building, and one in the base of the tower. But I could be wrong. Derek (21 years ago, 29-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: train5a - Hobby Show Layout

(...) He makes you laugh, he makes you think? (...) I think that's what Jeff was aiming for. Calum (21 years ago, 29-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: train5a - Hobby Show Layout

(...) Ain't it a nice building! I took pics of the 'old station' and forgot to take pics of the newer parking bays, but I also think it only has 2 bays. But my station looks better with 3. I don't like to waste black plates for a roof, though, so (...) (21 years ago, 29-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)